Sunday, May 25, 2008

Clipperstreet Interview Finale

So I called Clipperstreet to let them know I wouldn't be home this weekend if they were going to call with their decision regarding the job, as I was going camping (which was so much fun BTW). Anyways Jo (the manager) called me back shortly after and said they went with someone else at this time, soooo I didn't get the job.


Oh well they did ask if they could keep my resume on file and I said that would be fine so I guess I could eventually get another chance later on......

Oh well, I guess that means I can stick with my original plan of getting more camping done during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment