Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mini Album I made at a class in California @ Scrapbook your life

Class I took, taught by J.Lo (lowe) while in California at Scrapbook your life
http://www.scrapbookyourlife.com

We got to pick out our own paper and ribbon. We used felt and we trimmed out the parts we wanted, inked them to tone down the color. Used white pen to draw designs, I used some of Melissas stamps and ink to ink some of the pages, we designed our own picture mats I did single layout as the book is only 4" x 4", we used some templates to draw designs on with the pen. Bound together with the Bind-it-all machine.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.



1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing -- sure, blame nate for not taking any pictures at the beach...hahaha
    you have such an amazing talent for this kind of stuff!! I love it all!

    huggies -- cris

    ReplyDelete