Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paint Can Time Capsule (Clipperstreet class) April 12th

This is from a class I took at Clipperstreet last night, "Mystery Monday". We used punches, paint, foam stamps, and lots of ribbon. Of course me and Crissy couldn't just go with the flow, we had to be difficult lol... so we used the other side of the paper (brown side) instead of stripped side. Still turned out ok as far as I'm concerned and that's all that matters to me.

Top of Can

Bottom


I didn't write "Time Capsule" like the sample because I don't think it'll get used as one so I just put the year on it. At least that way I'll remember when it was made LOL.





Card from left over scraps and bits.
Used my Xyron sticker maker to glue down ribbon (best thing ever). The sample had a bow on the ribbon but I'm not a huge fan and I got my fill of bows on the handle of the can so I decided against it for this time.

Again being difficult, we changed around the colors compared to the sample but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment