Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have a craft area now!!!!

Soooo I spent my Sunday re-organizing the furniture in the living room and kitchen and VOILA, I now have my very own craft area. My computer also got moved out from the "back" room and now I can access the internet whenever I want with a 1/4 turn from my chair.
HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

Nathan wasn't as impressed as I am but too bad for him LOL.

I have pictures of my new floorplan and if any of you know what my place looked like before the change you can see the improvement it's made.

The kitchen now has it's own little "sitting area" but of course that means I don't have a dining area anymore, but we never used it anyways.

AND we finally put up our Ikea shelf that's been sitting around for like a year.









No comments:

Post a Comment