Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Boys & Girls Bags and Tags= Precious Memories Class

Cute Door Hanger

Thank you poem for guests at baby shower

Baby Girl Card
Baby Girl Card, with "diaper" on front
Re-Decorated empty brad packaging, you can place candies inside the heart or I thought it'd be neat to put a piece of the babys hair or first tooth or something like that.
Plain Gift Bag decorated
Another Gift Bag, this is a topper that fits over the handles
Same thing as before but boy themed
Tags

More tags
Card
Another card
And yet another card
Plain Gift Bag, decorated in boy theme, gift tag tied to handle
Plain bag decorated & a bag topper that fits over handles.
These were made in a class at Precious memories from BoBunny kits.

There were a lot of stickers, I never used stickers in this way before but I have a new appreciation for them and their various uses. Can certainly make a project go much faster.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I recognize these! ;o) Glad to see you got the others finished off that we didn't have time for in the boy class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm I wonder why you recognize them..... LOL. Ya so I finished them at home that night, I figured if I didn't do them right away they'd probably never get done.

    ReplyDelete