Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

BoBunny Design Team results

Well the results are in..... and I didn't get picked for the team :-(

Honestly I'm not surprised, I didn't really have a whole lot of time to plan my designs or to make my projects. They introduced the call but only for USA residents then like 2-3 days later said it was open for international people too THEN I had to find more bobunny products so with like a weeks delay I had like 3 days to come up with ideas and actually make the projects. Sooooo I wasn't submitting any "A" material.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted and it's honestly the first project I've probably done in a long while that wasn't a gift for someone else or a class LOL.

I was just hoping for free scrapbooking supplies but guess I'll just have to keep buying it...oh darn.

Well thanks for everyone's encouraging e-mails and votes of confidence, maybe next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment