Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mini Album of Sandiego Zoo & Wild Animal Park

So 16 months after our trip to California (April/May 2008)
I FINALLY did up an album, using our trip to the Sandiego Zoo and The Wild Animal Park
The hardest part was narrowing down what pictures to use.


I made some library tags to hold extra pictures





The big cats are my favorite



Feeding the Lorikeets was so much fun



This bird is called the Secretary bird, its HUGE
and is apparently only one of two predatory land birds






I really wanted to use the park maps somehow
so I folded both of them and incorporated them into the book without losing
page space







Awwww how cute, thanks Melissa for taking this pic :-)





I made this mini album all in one day and I'm very happy with how it turned out
I made it because of a monthly mini album challenge from Jessica Acs but also because I need to get our San Diego trip scrapbooked....now just Sea World, Universal Studios, Disney and misc left to go...............maybe it won't take me another 16 months LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment