Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sympathy "Card"


Sympathy "card" I made (more like an ornament???) for a friend.

What I did was I covered a CD punched a hole for a ribbon loop and made a pocket on the front. Wrote down a sympathy saying on the pull out tag, stamped the cat image and cut it out and pasted it on the tag. I Added the flower/button and used a bit of glossy accents that you probably can't really see on the pictures for some shine and distressed the edges. I used the orange palate because her kitty was orange and I had just enough bits to create this "card" so I thought it was perfect.

My friend is into art and crafts and I think she'll appreciate it rather than just a regular card but I'm sure she'd have liked a card too but it's my attempt at doing something non traditional.

RIP McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment