Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Catching up ...

I thought I'd post some pictures of projects I've made in a class taught by my previous co-workers from Clipperstreet. There's a gate fold mini album designed by Fleur Smith and then a recipe book designed by Lindsay Smit come check out their blog.
I don't have either of them actually finished with pictures but since I found them while unpacking the other day I thought I'd post them up.

My husband Nathan and I are doing Jenny Craig so I think once I get some favorite low cal recipes established I'll probably put them in my mini album. I love the bind-it-all coverall pages, it lets you use your book but not get greasy fingerprints on everything AND they're removable so you can take them in and out of your book whenever needed.













And don't forget my regular posting day for The Rubber Cafe Design Team is Saturday
come see what I posted....



No comments:

Post a Comment