Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

"For the Love of Pete" tag swap on SCS

Tags I made for a swap on Split Coast Stampers  called "For the Love of Pete"
We had to use #8 shipping tags and decorate them with something to do with the theme "LOVE" so I used stamps from The Rubber Cafe called Paris Nights Background and a sentiment from Fabulous Phrases in black Momento Ink then 
I distressed it with Tim Holtz ink, highlighted some ares with a spica glitter pen.  I then ran the whole thing through an embossing folder and again used distress inks in light brown on that and the edges. I adhered the lace and flower trim with The Rubber Cafe "The One & Only Tape" and voila romance is in the air.... ok well on a tag.... hope they like it and hope you like it
Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment