Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Luggage Tags

I made 6 luggage tags for our suitcases for our trip to the BAHAMAS (woohoo so excited)
I'm hoping by laminating them they will last a few trips, I plan on attaching them with zapstraps.

I cut cardstock into luggage tag shapes, using the making memories travel album kit from a year or two ago. I tried to keep them as flat as possible so they'd go through a laminator machine and it seems to have worked.

I then stamped the passport and suitcase image from The Rubber Cafe and added them as shown.

I also reinforced the luggage tag hole with a eyelet using my crop-a-dile.

I also used scraphappy glue to adhere the buttons to the outside, it took a couple of days for it to stick properly on the plastic but now we'll just see if they last the trip or not.

Hope you liked my tags and I'd love to hear your comments on how you make your luggage easy to identify at the airport. Do you use ribbon, tags, stickers?????




No comments:

Post a Comment