Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Recent Projects

I've been very delinquent in posting on my blog as I usually post updates on my 
 and forget about posting here too, oops...

I'm just going to do a mass posting here to get caught up.

This is a card I made for a client that lost their dog.
(My day job is working at a vet clinic
Just a little something I quickly put together, 
thought it was a nicer gesture than the pre-printed sympathy cards we normally send out.
 This is an ATC from a Split Coast Stampers swap I participated in
it's called a PAT swap (Pick A Theme) the recipient picks a theme and the other people in their "group" needs to make an ATC (Artists Trading Card, 2.5" x 3.5") based on that theme so this ladies theme was "Favorite Dog"
This Ladies theme was "Hula Dancer"
This Ladies theme was "I know I'm old when"
This ladies theme was "Ice Cream Parlour"
 
 This is an ATC from another swap that is called a JAMS swap 
(Just Add More Stuff)
This group I was the first person so I had to make the background, three other people get to Just Add More Stuff and then the 4th person ships them out to everyone in the group and we each get one of the finished products.  Really fun and challenging.


 This is another JAMS ATC swap I was the fourth person so I got to add the finishing touches then mail them out to everyone. My additions were the burlap stripe and the stamped sentiment that I had distressed to match the colors and popped up with foam squares.

 I'm participating in a bunch of other swaps on SCS (Split Coast Stampers) and one on Life on the {Scrap} beach, so stay tuned for more projects.
For more up to date news visit my FB page Sabrina's Scraps.

These are the upcoming swaps I'm in:






No comments:

Post a Comment